Apartment 4 "Wildspuren"
The booking option "Wildspuren" is perfect for holidays with a big family or dear friends as well as for those who loves to have a lot of space. A door connects apartments "Felsgeschichten" and "Waldkönig", accommodating up to 8 people.
From the south-facing balcony you enjoy the view to two of Innsbruck's most famous mountain peaks, the Nockspitze and the Kalkögel mountain peaks. From the west-facing balcony you can see the impressive rock walls of the Nordkette mountain range.
Amenities & Information:
maximum 8 persons
third floor facing south / west / east / north
- 3 bedrooms each including a double bed
- 2 open-plan living room & kitchen and dining area
- fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, cutlery, pots, pans, glasses;
- 2 bathrooms each with a shower, lavatory, hair-dryer;
- south facing & west facing balconies
- satellite television, radio,
- entrance hallway with coat rack
- free wireless internet
Price changes due to certain events (season, events, etc.) are possible. All rates charged in EURO and include value added tax (VAT) but exclude the following:
- Final cleaning charge: EUR 110.- (one-time charge for each rented apartment)
- Towels: EUR 3.- per person per duration of stay
- Local tax: EUR 2.- /day, per person (16 years and over)
Dogs permitted. Please enquire first for details.
- Parking: EUR 3.- per vehicle per day
- Air Conditioning: EUR 4.- per day