Apartment 7 "Frischluft"
Due to the south-facing balcony and the spacious west veranda you can enjoy the sunshine all day long in the "Frischluft" apartment. Our tip is to take a glass of wine and watch the sun set in the Tyrolean Highlands – always a truly beautiful experience, which is now even more spectacular (and in winter definitely warmer than before) due to its outdoor whirlpool tub. The well hidden whirlpool tub is exclusively open to guests staying in apartment 7.
Amenities & Information:
maximum 4 persons
second floor facing south / west
- 2 bedrooms each including a double bed
- open-plan living room & kitchen with a spacious dining area and sofa
- fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, cutlery, pots, pans, glasses;
- bathroom with a shower, lavatory, hair-dryer;
- west facing balcony
- satellite television, radio,
- entrance hallway with coat rack
- free wireless internet
Price changes due to certain events (season, events, etc.) are possible. All rates charged in EURO and include value added tax (VAT) but exclude the following:
- Final cleaning charge: EUR 110.- (one-time charge for each rented apartment)
- Towels: EUR 3.- per person per duration of stay
- Local tax: EUR 2.- /day, per person (16 years and over)
- Dogs permitted. Please enquire first for details.
- Parking: EUR 3.- per vehicle per day
- Air Conditioning: EUR 4.- per day