Summer Holidays in Innsbruck:
The attractions of the Olympic City of Innsbruck offer exciting attractions and sights during summer for guests of any age. From cultural treasures, like the famous Golden Roof and the Imperial Palace of the Habsburgs, or the stunning Ambras Castle.
The breath-taking Berg Isel ski jump, is a stunning architectural landmark which is well worth a visit during summer. For cultural delights the Landestheater offer plenty interesting plays, and numerous museums delight with the rich history of Innsbruck.
Attractions & Sights in & near Innsbruck:
- Birds of Prey Park Telfes in Stubai
- Alpenzoo in Innsbruck
- Hiking trails in Innsbruck and nearby
- Zirbenweg themed hiking trail
- Alm huts and mountain restaurants
- Swimming lakes and pools
- Adventure-Mountain Mutterer Alm
- Kugelwald - the largest wooden marble track worldwide
- AREA 47 - the ultimate outdor playground