Apartment 4b "Felsgeschichten"
If you are lucky, you can spot climbers or even ibex in the steep rock face behind the house from the west-facing balcony of the apartment "Felsgeschichten". Quite certainly you will discover a beautiful ibex in the apartment – on one of the tiles of the apartment's stove, handmade by a local artist.
Amenities & Information:
maximum 4 persons
third floor facing west / north
- 1 bedroom including a double bed
- open-plan living room & kitchen with a dining area, tiled wood-burning stove and sofa-bed for 2
- fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, cutlery, pots, pans, glasses;
- bathroom with a shower, lavatory, hair-dryer;
- west facing balcony
- satellite television, radio,
- entrance hallway with coat rack
- free wireless internet
Price changes due to certain events (season, events, etc.) are possible. All rates charged in EURO and include value added tax (VAT) but exclude the following:
- Final cleaning charge (one-time charge for each rented apartment)
- Towels per person per duration of stay
- Local tax per day, per person (16 years and over)
- Dogs permitted. Please enquire first for details.
- Parking per vehicle per day
- Air Conditioning per day